RSS Feed
Hotspotsz.com :: View topic - DREAMS, VISIONS, PROPHECY and LENT
Dream Land
Hotspotsz.com Forum Index » Strange and the Mystical » Dream Land
View previous topic :: View next topic

| Page 1 of 1
yoda1 Posted on Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:53 am

DREAMS, VISIONS, PROPHECY and LENT
I posted this on my blog, I like to keep a running tab on some of the the things that happen to me or my thoughts based on information I collected.

I thought however sinec a lot of you don't go over to the blog areas until you are made aware that something that "may be worth" the read is posted on one of the forums.

Some of the members of HS know me and some of the contributions I have made to the site through information.

So please enjoy, and provide your take on the below - Thanks

We are about 3 weeks into Lent and like most Lental Seasons I pray a lot and try to attend the Stations of the Cross, meditate on the Passion of Christ daily. Lent is a difficult time for me yet I anticipate its coming. Maybe because I understand it.

During Lent however, I usually have strange dreams that are so real that I can even smell and sometimes gag because of the stentch. It wakes me up. So I will relay to whomever reads this blog what I am talking about:

On Tuesday morning approximately 3:30 am I was having a dream that I was standing in an apocalyptic looking field. Very dark and smokey (not fog) in the field there were 51 dead bodies. I told the person who was with me who I believed was one of my sons that we had to bury all the bodies before they started to stink. At this point I woke up from the stentch of the decaying bodies. I know what rotting bodies smell like, I've been in two wars and was a City Police Officer so there was no mis-identifying the smell.

The smell was so strong I had to cover my nose (I WAS AWAKE WHEN THIS HAPPENED) I drifted in and out of sleep. During my sleep/dream I laid down on the ground where we had burried some of the bodies and tried to rest when all of a sudden on of the bodies that we hadn't burried got up and walked by me and although I was a little frightened by the site I tried to get the walking body to come back with me. I ran after him, first to see if he was a ghost (still not sure one way or another).

I told him that he wasn't supposed to be walking around and that he needed to come back so I could bury him. The stentch was still all around. I am not sure how they all died. At one point I thought I may have been responsible for killing them and at another point I beleived that some terrible event took place. In either case I am not sure how I drew the conclusion that there were 51 bodies.

Yoda

yoda1 Posted on Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:55 am

Forgot to Mention
Please feel free to browse through my blog, comment if you like.

Again Thank you - Yoda

yoda1 Posted on Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:38 pm

OK Something Significant?
Last night while I was saying my evening prayers I started to think about this dream and the number of 51 dead.

Fifty-One does have some significance in my life, in fact it was the year I was born. I am still having problems making the connection or should I say understanding the message.

God and His Messangers are not always clear. I hope over the next few weeks that the dream will become clearer.

Thanks for listening - Yoda

Wavecritter Posted on Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:02 pm

Wow! What an intense dream sequence... I have only experienced a recalled "smell" from a dream a few times, but like you, it was something that I strongly recalled from an awake state. The number 51 might have a stronger significance to your dream... seperate the numbers 5 meaning sensuality, pleasure, gregariousness... and then 1 meaning unity, creation, independence, assertiveness, self... these numbers also could be associated with your name, and like you said it was the year you were born...so that is prob it.

The guy walking away is significant because it is like some unresolved issue with a person and needs to bury it to rest, but cannot until it gets resolved...Could be the very smallest thing too.. Thats what my books say anyways...hope it helps.

yoda1 Posted on Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:23 am

It did help thanks:

I used to have a continuous dream that led me past one of the bathrooms in my house. I would smell a foul oder from the bathroom, look in and in the bathtub was a demon who would spit on me.

I would always muster up the strength to rebuke him verbally and physically. Of course I would be praying all the time.

- Jim

brokenfang Posted on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:23 am

cool
some times you dream thing that happen to you at a later date or that have happend to other people

Page 1 of 1 |
Jump to: